The Technical Committee on Manufacturing Automation and Robotic Control is an official organization of the IEEE Control Systems Society. Its primary goal is to facilitate interactions and provide technical resources and opportunities for collaboration among CSS researchers interested in robotics and automation.
The scope of the Technical Committee on Manufacturing Automation and Robotic Control is extensive. Topics include:
- Flexible Manufacturing Systems
- Control of Mechanical Systems
- Hybrid Systems
- Robot Kinematics Dynamics and Control
- Control of Nonholonomic Mechanical Systems
- Visual Servoing.
Regular Activities of the Technical Comittee
- Yearly TC meetings
- Invited Sessions Organizing at Major Control Conferences
- Outreach through Encouraging On-line Activities
- Workshops and Symposiums
- Publications for Special Issues
If you are interested in joining the Technical Committee on Manufacturing and Automation, please contact the TC chair.
TC Chair: Prof. Fumin Zhang, Ph.D
School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology